- "Grand Canyon State"
- Does CSP accept Surrogate Mothers who reside in this state?
- Does CSP accept Intended Parents who reside in this state?
- Is it legal for Intended Parents who are residents in this state to participate
- Has CSP helped Intended Parents who reside in this state finalize their parental
- If a surrogate mother delivers in this state, can the Intended Parents have
their names on their child's birth certificate?
- Can a same-sex couple legally do surrogacy?
This is a summary for informational use only and should not be relied upon for
legal advice. Please note that the state laws regarding surrogacy frequently
change and vary from county to county. The attorneys of VorzimerMasserman are
only licensed in California. VorzimerMasserman shall not be responsible for any
liability associated with this list.